Thinking of partnering with us?
Here is everything you need to know about how to mix with us and the important stuff after you receive your order! Get in touch if you have absolutely any questions along the way, we are here to help you provide quality products for your business.
We put care into making every product as they are each made to order.
Please educate your customers to:
- Avoid twisting lipstick out more than a 1/2 inch during application
- Break in new lipsticks by applying very gently from the tip, and not from the side
- Avoid leaving it in hot + humid places
You will find a link to product care info in the Quick Links section at the bottom of our homepage.
- What price should I sell my products for?
- Please send us an email to get our most up to date pricing information and Terms & Conditions. Included in this package is the manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP). Wholesale and retail pricing is under ongoing review and is subject to change without notice.
- How can I re-order?
- Click this link to direct you to our online wholesaler order form. You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
- I'd love to develop my own collection of lip colours. How can I do this?
- Get in touch below and indicate you'd like to collaborate on a customized collection. We'll email you back with details shortly!
- Do you sell full size testers? I don't want to dip into my inventory.
- Yes we can provide you a full size gloss or lipstick testers with your wholesale order. Please contact us for pricing and details.
- Do you have a recycling program?
- Yes! You will find our recycling information in the top menu bar under ABOUT > Recycle
- What is the shelf life?
- We recommend replacing Lip Republic products every 12 months. Our full size lipstick and glosses also include '12M' on the ingredient labels.